Cellphone Screen Blank White After Charging

I charged my cell phone, but when I tried to use the cell phone it has nothing but a white screen. My account is paid up to date. Does anyone have information I can try? I would appreciate it very much. By the way my cell phone is from Sprint.

By Cordella from Wildwood, FL

This happened to my daughter's phone also. When we returned it, the cell phone people said that it was a software problem with the phone. They had to order a new phone for my daughter as there was no way to repair it. Hope this helps.

Have you tried removing and then replacing the battery? My friend was having some problems with her phone, and I think that is what customer service had her try.

You've probably found an answer for your question my now but: Quite often turning the phone off and then on again will solve some problems.

Home and Garden Repair Electronics (Small) CellphonesNovember 22, 2009
Calling 911 With Cell Phone
Using Your Cellphone in An Emergency
A person cleaning a flat screen monitor with a cloth.
Cleaning a Flat Screen Monitor
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
Laptop with Screensaver Running
Computer Screensavers or Wallpaper