Recipes Using Canned Crab Meat

I have a request for recipes using canned crabmeat.

LRP from LOWELL, MA

Try this site: www.allrecipes.com

I find alot of good recipes to try and be sure to read the reviews---some give helpful tips!!!

join the chicken of the sea mermaid club. they have lots of recipes and you can win stuff.

Check out http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?q=canned+crab+meat&ls=re

RecipeZaar is pretty amazing in the number and variety of recipes you can find; "canned crab meat" brought up 2,011 listings. They are also rated one to five stars (if anybody got around to rating them). I've found some great recipes here.

I love crab just about any way it can be cooked, but one of my favorites is a Vietnamese asparagus crab soup. I haven't tried making it yet but I think I'll try one on RecipeZaar, # 137366. It sounds good and if you don't want to make the pork stock, canned chicken stock would probably work just fine.

The most important thing with canned crabmeat is to pick through it carefully, discarding anything that isn't meat. I could be eating the finest food I ever tasted and loving it, but if I chomp down on a piece of shell or bone or anything that isn't supposed to be there, I'm through eating. I've had a few otherwise great meals end like that, because the chef was lax in cleaning the ingredients (and yes, sometimes I was the 'chef').

Happy cooking!

I have an awesome spread recipe for canned crabmeat. you can put it on crackers or bread, whatever. Crabmeat pizza- 8oz. cream cheese ,softrened 1T. worcestshire . 1T minced onion, 1t, lemon mix all ingredients together and spread out on a cake plate. Spread I can of well drained crabmeat on top and then 1 jar of cocktail sauce I use heinz, (or make your own using ketchup and horseradish). sprinkle with parsley for garnish. insert toothpicks ( to hold up plastic wrap), cover and refrigerate overnite.. drain off any liquid accumulated before setting out with other appetizers... Yummy!!!!!

Food and Recipes Recipes SeafoodSeptember 4, 2006
Imitation Crab Cakes
Recipes Using Imitation Crab
Cooked Crab
Cooking With Crab Meat
Crab Salad Recipes
Crab Salad Recipes
Crab Cake Recipes
Crab Cake Recipes
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 25, 2016 at 3:53:09 PM on 10.0.1.61 in 947 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.