Programming Your Mobile or Cell Phone

Always program your home phone number into your mobile phone. Name it "Home" or "If found, call." This way if you lose your cell phone, the person who finds it has a way to contact you.

By Kathy

I think my husband and I are the last people on the face of the earth to get Cell phones.. and will never figure out how to program them.

I swear theres so many bells and whistles, by the time I find what I am looking for I forget how I got there. The back button is nice... but there needs to be a forward button too. I never drempt we would have cells.. my hubby out of the blue said "lets get a Cell phone" so off we went to the nearest Radio Shack. The book to it is like reading an encyclopedia. All this to ask... if I call to see how many minutes I have left do I get charged or is it also free after 7 PM? When I listen to voice messages is it charged to my account too? I appreciate any help. We have played with these things since last Saturday and im still finding new things.

Always read the manual.

Put in an ICE number-in case of emergency-a friend or family members number to call if you lose your phone or become incapacitated-you can put in several-ICE 1, ICE 2 etc

Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
A man looking at his cell phone.
Blocking Calls on a Cell Phone
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards