Craft for First Birthday

Quilt together enough pieces of material for 2 sides to a bear. You just want the shape of it no nose, no attached arms,etc. Work with newpaper till you get the shape you want. Cut, sew and stuff with polyfil. If you had some discarded baby clothes which belonged to her that would be a sweet keepsake. Also let guests sign it. (I'm SENTIMENTAL!) Also buy a $1 small photo album and cover with the same patchwork print. Hot glue the cover on. Dollar Trees sell crafters foam in shapes, flowers, letters etc. Make this a MY FIRST BIRTHDAY album. Wish I'd thought of this for my childrens 1st birthday. Sharon, Ky

i am planning my sisters b-day party and im out of ideas for her party and i need some good party advice so i make her party of the year the best

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayApril 3, 2005
baby at photo shoot
Making a 1st Birthday Hat and Diaper Cover
Colorful cupcakes at a cupcake themed birthday party.
Cupcake Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Birthday Cake
Birthday Cake Ideas
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 4:15:30 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.