Towel Easter Bunny
It's time to get our Easter decorations out! Here is an easy bunny to make with your children or grandchildren.
Approximate Time Half hour
- one washcloth
- wiggle eyes
- 2 pom poms
- two rubber bands or
- some thread
- Lay washcloth like a diamond.
- Roll each half to the center making sure the "fuzzy" side of the washcloth is going to be on the outside.
- Bring both rolls together like a stack.
- Apply rubber band or thread with enough room to ensure a plastic egg will fit in.
- Apply rubberband or thread with enough room to make the face. You will want to make sure what is left makes cute ears.
- Hot glue pom pom to back for tail and one to face for nose. Add the wiggle eyes and pop the plastic egg in place.
By Tedebear from San Jose CA
March 21, 20080 found this helpful
I use to make these minus the tails and they were called Boo Boo bunnies. I sold them with the instruction to put an ice cube where the egg would go. They were such hit.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 8, 2016 at 7:42:21 PM on 10.0.2.166 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us