Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Looking for a Way to Supplement Income

I am looking for a way to supplement my income. I work full time as a secretary and have a computer at home. I am a very fast typest and am organized. I have bills I need to pay. Any suggestions? Thank you very much for your suggestions!

By

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By Sharon [4]08/16/2006

Try running a ad in your local newspaper for
Typing letters, making fax cover sheets, business cards. Also say in ad (say what you want I can type it) this may work for some legal letters are Landlord agreements.

By Paula Rangel02/21/2005

Start your own business what makes you happy make it fun go for it do you have a dream maybe its time you do it cant lose anything craft candles something your good at do it on weekends

By Suzie (Guest Post)02/19/2005

You could look into becoming a medical transcriptionist. It pays well and you can do it from home.

By Christy (Guest Post)02/16/2005

There is a really cool website called Soho Jobs, that lists all kinds of home-based jobs in all areas, most with addresses and ways to apply. These aren't home-based business scams, they are legitimate companies looking for employees. I work at home, but I do medical transcription which requires schooling.

By Becki in Indiana (Guest Post)02/16/2005

I would suggest typing up some professional-looking flyers and posting them around town. You might get jobs typing resumes, theses, etc.

If you have lots of books, you may also want to check into selling them on half.com, a division of e-bay. It's not an auction -- you set the price. I have made a nice little sum doing this with books I no longer want, and even some I have picked up at yard sales, etc. Check out www.half.com.

By Jo Bodey [1]02/15/2005

You could ask around your workplace if anyone, or if anyone knows anyone else who has any private typing they'd like you to do.

Regards

Jo

By (Guest Post)02/15/2005

CLEAN A DOCTOR'S OFFICE. THEY PAY BEST. MINIMAL EQUIPMENT NEEDED.

By Jona (Guest Post)02/15/2005

A way that I supplement my income is with a part-time position as an ad setter. These are the people that put up sale signs in stores in the evenings. This type of position has many benefits including getting items at dirt cheap discounts, knowing when items are going on clearance, and making on average about $500.00 extra per month for working anywhere from 1 to 3 (4 to 6 hour) evenings per week. Moreover, these types of positions are easy to get and most stores are only too happy to work around your schedule.

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.