Francis (Beagle)

Francis is a 3 year old male Beagle. We adopted Francis from a family through our local Freecycle in September.

Francis loves to play tug of war with his blankets! Although new to the family, he fit in right away. Mild mannered and quite the snuggler - he makes a big lap dog and enjoys all of the love and attention that we give him!

By Christine from Spanaway, WA

Francis (Beagle)

What a cutie! We have two beagle beauties and my parents have one. You can not find a better pet breed than these sweet lovable beagles!!!

He is a preciously sweet lapdog! Give him a big hug and kiss from Missy (beagle/dachshund), Goldy (golden retriever/?) and me. Merry Christmas and God bless you.

Thank you for giving Francis a great home. I have 2 beagles that are brother and sister that Mark and I help out 9 years ago they where in a bad home. Buster and Katy make are house a home we enjoy them so much.

Photos Pets DogsDecember 18, 2007
Beagle in the grass.
Beagle Breed Information and Photos