Having Coupons for Dining Out Handy

Using discount coupons for dining out and entertainment is a good way to save money. However, I often had unredeemed coupons because the coupon was home in the drawer instead of with me at the time of purchase. To remedy this, I purchased a plastic coupon organizer.

I labeled the compartments Dining out & fast food, entertainment, frequent buyer cards & reward cards, Home improvement, Dry Cleaners, etc. As coupons were received they were placed in the appropriate compartment. This organizer then went in my purse. Now I always have my coupons with me in the event I make an unscheduled stop.

If you are a person who subscribes to the "envelope system" for cash purposes, as we are, the money allocated for these expenditures goes right in the appropriately labeled compartment. I never exceed my budgeted entertainment allowence!

By Diana

Stack of coupons arranged on table
Remembering Coupons for Restaurants
Organizing CouponsAugust 26, 2005
dining room
Dining Room Paint Color Advice
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Dining Chairs
Reupholstering Dining Chairs
Dining Room Table
Protecting Your Dining Room Table
🎄