Sugar Free Hot Crossed Buns Recipe

Does anyone have a recipe for hot cross buns that I can make for a diabetic? All recipes I found use sugars and I would really like to surprise a friend who was recently diagnosed. Hot cross buns are her favorite, so I need a revised recipe. Thanks.

By Dot from RI

I to am careful about sugar. I have made yeast rolls using splenda and half white whole wheat flour and half white flour, but the best thing to do is go to a diabetic site so you can get the carb count. It is not just sugar but also carbs that count, Some people use almond flour to lower carb count too. Just remember it is the love that you put in it that counts.

Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Dieting DiabeticMarch 1, 2010
Hot Dog Buns
Recipes Using Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate
Homemade Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate Mix
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar