Low Calorie And Sugar Free Banana Pudding
- 1 Large box of Sugar Free French Vanilla Pudding (You can use banana pudding if you want but gives it a real banana flavor).
- 1 Box Vanilla Wafers
- 1 tub of fat free Cool Whip
- 3 or 4 Bananas
- 1 9x13 cake pan
- Place some vanilla wafers on bottom of cake pan.
- Slice some bananas and layer over top of vanilla wafers.
- Mix the pudding following instructions on box.
- Add some pudding to top of bananas.
- Add some cool whip to top of pudding.
- Add some wafers.
- You can keep adding more layers if you want.
You can also make this in individual serving dishes if you want. Eat up and enjoy.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 10:23:34 AM on 10.0.0.131 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us