Low Fat Banana Pudding Recipes
When watching your calorie intake, it is nice to be able to enjoy some yummy desserts. This is a page about low fat banana pudding recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
August 29, 20082 found this helpful
- 1 large (or two small) box of sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups skim milk
- 8 oz. fat free or lite (they count the same) sour cream
- 12 oz. fat free or lite Cool Whip
- 6 bananas
- 1 box low fat Nilla wafers
Mix pudding and milk. Mix in sour cream. Fold in cool whip. Layer wafers, bananas, pudding ending wafers on top.
Source: Weight Watchers, 1 cup is only 3 WW points
By Cindy from Ball Ground, GA
- 1 Large box of Sugar Free French Vanilla Pudding (You can use banana pudding if you want but gives it a real banana flavor).
- 1 Box Vanilla Wafers
- 1 tub of fat free Cool Whip
- 3 or 4 Bananas
- 1 9x13 cake pan
- Place some vanilla wafers on bottom of cake pan.
- Slice some bananas and layer over top of vanilla wafers.
- Mix the pudding following instructions on box.
- Add some pudding to top of bananas.
- Add some cool whip to top of pudding.
- Add some wafers.
- You can keep adding more layers if you want.
You can also make this in individual serving dishes if you want. Eat up and enjoy.