Potty Patch Reviews

Has anyone ever tried the Potty Patch for dogs? If so, is it worth buying?

By Joy from Rochester, NY

I haven't tried it, but was thinking it looked a little disgusting. Your pet pee-pees into the 'grass', and falls into the tray below. There might be a danger of it overflowing, too, in a day's time; not to mention the possibility of spillage while trying to empty it. Then one has to clean both the 'grass' and the tray. It seems easier, and cheaper, to just take the poor doggie outside.

I think it sounds like it would work. I think if your dog is small to med size it should not overflow. I keep thinking about getting one. Especially in winter when a lil spoiled doggie does not like to feel that cold north wind up his hoo-hoo!

I eliminated the fear of overflow by lining the tray w/ pads or better - newspapers. This also makes for easier cleaning. I had a tray left over from a dog crate and purchased a bit of outdoor carpet (fake grass) and found an old oven grid to hold the "grass" up from the tray a bit. Worked really well until my dog got too big and started peeing over the sides!

Consumer Advice General AdviceJanuary 7, 2010
Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin Patch Locations
pattern books for making Cabbage Patch Kids and clothing
Cleaning Cabbage Patch Dolls
A child's feet sitting on a toilet during potty training.
Potty Training Your Child
Picking Blackberries
Killing Weeds in a Blackberry Patch
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 2:07:30 PM on 10.0.1.114 in 957 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.