Creative Acknowledgments of Coworkers' Birthdays

What type of gift or acknowledgment could we give to our coworkers on their birthdays? I work with a great crew and on the 1st of every month we buy a birthday cake which is for everyone whose birthday is in that month. We have been doing this for years and looking for new and more creative ideas. Any suggestions?

Onesummer

What about gift cards to good restaurants like apple bees, etc?

Flowers: Get a bouquet and separate into single-stems or smaller bunches, and distribute to coworkers in reusable small vases. Breakfast: bagels, muffins, pastries, donuts, coffee, tea

One place I worked, we had a "secret pal" at the beginning of the year. Anyone who wanted to drew names and that would be our "secret pal". We gave the gifts, cards, etc. on birthdays, holidays or just to cheer up. At Christmas party time, we revealed to each other who our secret pal is and everyone thanks everyone else and starts over again on Jan 1. Included in the drawing slips were birthdates, anniv., Fav colors, fav flowers, hobbies, etc. to give our secret pal some help with the great gifts. I really enjoyed getting that secret gift on special occasions. I went to the hospital one year and, lo and behold, my secret pal had managed to slip in a gift there, really made my day!

I always enjoy giving a plant. Our local grocery chain always has ivy in cool coffee mugs. I always love to give one of those to coworkers on their bdays, as they can repot the ivy and think about me (lol) when they drink coffee out of the cup and as the years go by and the ivy grows. Its a long lasting gift that seems to be loved by all.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 26, 2008
middle aged man and family celebrating his birthday
Celebrating Milestone Birthdays
Birthday Reminder on Calendar
Remembering Birthdays
Gifts That Cost Nothing
Inexpensive Gift Ideas for Coworkers
Thomas the Tank Cake
Making Character Cakes
🎄
🍂