Celebrating Milestone Birthdays

Category Birthday
Milestone birthdays are those that cause adults to feel the passage of time and mark important moments along the way. This is a guide about celebrating milestone birthdays.

To celebrate my daughter's milestone 30th birthday, I pulled out some of my favorite photos of her and the family and spread them on the table, then laid a clear plastic tablecloth over it all. You could buy a clear shower curtain at the dollar store if you need to.

It made a nice, memorable collage for both my daughter and the attendees.
You could do this for anniversaries as well!

If you know someone you would like to honor for any decade birthday (30th, 40th, 80th, etc.), contact friends and family by email or Facebook. Have them send cards so that by your friend's birthday, they will have received that number of cards. I always suggest to send a card from each family member, including pets, so that your goal will be reached.

I did this for my husband's 70th birthday and he could not understand at first why he was receiving so many cards. He was so excited that he would beat me to get to the mailbox. I revealed the surprise after his birthday and he said it was the best birthday ever! He received 73 cards!

This is a guide about 90th birthday party ideas. A person's 90th birthday is cause for a special and thoughtful celebration.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about 80th birthday party ideas. There are many ways you can help make a friend or parent's 80th birthday fun and memorable.

This guide contains 40th birthday party ideas. Be sure to choose a theme that relates to the celebrant's interests for this landmark birthday celebration.

his guide contains 60th birthday party ideas. It's fun to plan a memorable occasion for this landmark celebration. T