Simple Iced Tea

This is super yummy iced tea that uses less tea bags and no energy, and is not bitter.

• 4 tea bags
  • 2 quart pitcher or 2 liter rinsed out soda bottle.

Directions:

Fill your container with water. Put 4 tea bags into your container, and leave the "tags" dangling over the side (or remove tags altogether).

Add sugar or sweetener is you wish (1 cup of sugar or less depends on how sweet you want it), or no sugar at all if you (like me) prefer unsweetened tea.

Place in refrigerator overnight. In the morning remove the tea bags.

Perfect iced tea every time, and super easy, with no energy wasted. There is no bitterness you sometimes get with boiled tea. No sun necessary. Use whatever container you like.

Happy summer!

By twilightgift from Forks, WA

Hi

Do you use regular tea bags or the larger ones ?

This sounds better than using my ice tea machine.

Linda - Texarkana, Tx

I am certainly going to try this. I always thought you had to boil the teabags to make them work. Thanks for the idea

Thank you so much for this tip. I tried it last night and it worked like a charm. I liked the fact that it wasn't bitter and I didn't have to boil the water. I will be making my tea this way from now on. Thank you again :)

I have made tea this way for years. Not only is it not bitter, it has the most refreshing taste.

Iced Tea With Lemon Wedge
Iced Tea Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages TeaJuly 31, 2009
Sweet Tea
Sweet Tea Recipes
Iced Tea Tips and Tricks
Iced Tea Tips and Tricks
Homemade Iced Tea
Making Iced Tea at Home
Summer drinks
Avoiding Watered Down Iced Drinks
🎄
🍂