Decorating a Nail Salon

I am doing remodeling for nail salon. I am having a very difficult time in choosing the carpet and the wall painting colors. I have already ordered all the furniture. All 10 nail stations are light and shiny hardwood floor color. Clients' chair have a yellow backrest with light cream seat cushions. The workers' chairs are in cream.

All the furniture is basically light hardwood, yellow & cream. What color do you think I should paint the walls with and what color should the carpet be? I've been going crazy about this. Would you please give me some advice?

May God always keep you and your family safe and healthy.
Thank you,
Thi Hoang, NJ

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Having a carpteted nail salon may not be a great idea. Inevitably accidents happen and trying to get nail polish out of carpet is a nightmare. Consider going with a neutral color tile or some other hard flooring. For the walls, I think a green color would look nice with the yellows of the wood and chairs. Go to http://www.behr.com and look up a color called "asparagus." I think it would go nicely with the colors you describe. Good luck!

Hard floor-wood grain or laminate, or tile. I think a cornflower blue woould be smashing.

I agree that something other than carpeting would be a good idea- more durable, easier to clean. You might consider Pergo or other wood-like laminate. And, if I were you, I'd keep everything in the same light colors of cream and pale yellow. I think that would look very feminine and relaxing. If you wanted to add another color, I'd consider a pale peach. Hope it turns out great!

Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:44:26 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.