Nail Magic Reviews

Nail Magic is a nail strengthen that you apply like regal nail polish. This is a guide about nail magic reviews.

Acrylic nails are really hard on your own nails. I did it one time years ago and my nails wouldn't grow afterwards. Then I had cancer surgery and had to take a pill that made my hair start falling out and again my nails wouldn't grow. I was in Sally's Beauty Supply one day and asked if they had anything to make nails grow. They did, it was called Nail Magic. In just a few days my nails started to grow back. The grew back long and strong and no longer break. I have had so many compliments on them.

By Dottie from Indianapolis, IN

Top Comment

I bought some of the Nail Magic today. What I purchased was like a polish, it has a pink tint to it, but you don't see it when you polish your nails. I'll let you know how it does.

Top Comment

I went to Sally's today and bought Nail Magic Botanical Nail Strengthener with Horsetail. Is that what you used Dottie? If it isn't could you tell me what you used? Sally's is very close to my house.

And they have different products in the Nail Magic line. Thanks so much!

Is this product something you paint on your nails, like a polish or a treatment oil? I looked at Sally's and Nail Magic had several types of products.

I would be interested in knowing which product you used also. I once got my nails done for a wedding over 3 years ago and my natural nails now still won't grow.