Bring a List When You Go To Garage Sales - Categories:

Buying TipsGarage Sales

Bring a List When You Go To Garage Sales

When garage saling always carry a list of the family's sizes (clothes, coat & shoe) as well as window sizes along with a measuring tape.

By Pattcatt

May 12, 2011 Flag

Every year before garage sale season starts, I make a list of items I need for around the house or personal items I'm interested in finding. That way I have a "road map" for the season.

One year, I was interested in looking for a cookie sheet organizer (I wasn't even sure such a thing existed), but low and behold, at a sale there was a wooden cookie sheet organizer! I noticed a cookie sheet in a wooden 3 section organizer. I asked about the shelf and he said his uncle had built it for his aunt! I now own a cookie sheet organizer for 50 cents!

By Linda from Rapid City, SD

Garage Sales Buying TipsFebruary 2, 2005
A table full of items for sale at a garage sale.
Finding Garage Sales
Garage Sales
Shopping at Garage Sales
A woman taking a photo of a vase to post it on eBay.
eBay vs. Garage Sales
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 8:41:25 AM on 10.0.1.69 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.