Share & Vote

"Babies Don't Keep" Cross Stitch Pattern

Looking for the pattern kit or pattern of "Babies Don't Keep". Help.

Sheila D.

Here are the recent answer to this question.

The kit I have is by Sunset. It has a "old fashioned" mom rocking a cradle. A verse of the poem is in blue stitches and there is a flower border with other embellishments. I started it 30 years ago for my daughter. I'm now finishing it as she is pregnant! If I can help you out, let me know.

Here are questions related to "Babies Don't Keep" Cross Stitch Pattern.

Question: "Babies Don't Keep" Cross Stitch Pattern

I completed this particular kit when my nephew was born. That was 33 years ago. He has just recently become a new daddy and I would really appreciate locating this pattern so that I can make another one for his precious new daughter. Can anyone help me?

By Carol

Most Recent Answer

By Mary Gilmore M.12/30/2014

They have it on eBay.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: "Babies Don't Keep" Cross Stitch Pattern

I am trying to find the cross stitch pattern for "Babies Don't Keep" but the one with rabbits, bears, a tiger and an elephant. I have nearly finished it, but I have damaged the pattern. Can anyone help me please?

Jane from Wakefield, England

RE: "Babies Don't Keep" Cross Stitch Pattern

Looks like you can order them at these places. (08/26/2008)

By Noella