SewingCrafts

Make Your Own Juice Pouch Patterns

The patterns for the juice pouch crafts are hard for me to understand so I came up with my own patterns. I just bought my sewing machine, a few clearance fabrics, some trim and practiced.

I find to do a wallet for your checkbook, take out your check book wallet, make your pattern from this. I took 2 pouches and double stitched the sides. Then I hot glued beautiful lace and added shoe string handles. Great for the kids.

I used a handbag from my closet to use as a pattern. Stitched 3 bags together, back and front, 6 total. I sewed this together with added purple thick ribbon for the straps and rounded the edges. I double stitched it and made a pocket on one side.

I have photos if you would like to see. I also went to Wal-Mart and bought a handbag pattern for a bigger bag I am doing.

It is a time consumer to start. But don't sweat the patterns, make your own from items you have around the house.

By Sharon from Miami

Would love to see the pics of your juice bag purses. I want to make one, but have no clue where to start. Thanx!