Adding a Zipper to a Juice Pouch Purse?

Category Purses
One way to add a closure to your recycled juice pouch purse is to put in a zipper. This is a page about adding a zipper to a juice pouch purse.

I would like to sew a zipper on a koolaid purse. Please tell me anything I should know.

Thanks,
giftsandbags.com

Answers

By (Guest Post)

I'd have to see it to be able to help. Are there any pics or tuts online?

By bj (Guest Post)

For what I call a one by two, one on the side and two front and back, I cut a pouch in half long ways, stitch cut side of pouch on top of zipper in middle of zipper. After cut pouch has been sewn on to each side of zipper, sew pouch on to front and back of purse, centering cut pouch wrong sides together. Zipper should be longer than opening so you can get into purse.

Crafts Recycled Crafts PursesFebruary 19, 2013
😎
📓
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf61166221.tip.html