Making Shoes Narrower

How can I make a pair of shoes narrower? I have a narrow foot and need to resize any Med. width shoes that I buy. Thanks.

By turtlelady from FL

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I am not sure you can resize the width of shoes. You could wear thicker socks to make the shoes fit a little tighter. However, I would recommend actually buying shoes to fit your feet. Naturalizer makes shoes in narrow, medium, wide, and double wide. Buying shoes that actually fit makes not only your feet feel better, but the rest of you also. New Balance is another brand that has a variety of widths. Check this website for a New Balance Store with a Procare Fit Specialist in your area. Procare fit specialists do more than just sell shoes. They work with you to find the best fit, even if it is not with a New Balance shoe. Good luck. http://www.newb  ocaredealers.php

Try different shoe inserts to see if they will help. There are so many kind & types of shoe arch supports that surely one will help you find the proper fit.

Consumer Advice Clothing RepairingSeptember 10, 2009
Trying on New Shoes
Breaking in New Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:23:34 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.