Skin Problems

Please could you tell me what to use for dark pigmentation of the skin? I have had excema and acne scarring and the marks are really ugly. I have been to see two dermatologists who have prescribed cortizone cream, injections and retinol A? Problem is I have very sensitive skin and side-effects from the cortizone creams etc.. have just made my skin worse. Please could you advise on what natural products I could use?

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Amanda,

Have tried products with Tea Tree Oil (otherwise known as Melaleuca oil)? It's is generally great on sensitive skin. It's a little hard to find, but it is available. If you just can't find it let me know. My wife is allergic to most everything and she loves the body washes and shampoos that I get for her.

I have the same problem as you. My skin is a medium tint, and i have very sensitive skin, so i have excema as well. Use that ointment your dr gives you only when it gets really bad. I use benadryl and that helps a lot. Make sure you drink tons and tons of water, and avoid drinking sodas or eating salty foods, this makes a huge difference. Go to a grocery store that sells natural, healthy foods, without a lot of chemicals, and use their moisterizer and face soap.

i heard putting criscro thing on your excema spots really helps.. i have no idea.. i dont have excema and about acne scars i dunno either.. i have scars too :(

Best thing may be an alpha hydroxy acid lotion. Can get it in a jar fairly cheap at Walgreens. First couple of days of use skin may seem a little chappy but after a 5-6 days think you'll be happier. Read directions be careful in the sun.

It's not a natural solution, but Ambi cream works well and gives results in about 2-3 weeks.

It can be purchased a drug stores and on line at ambi.com.

I love it, but it has a tendency to block my pores, but that's just my skin.

Good luck.

bandaid covering a skin tag
Remedies for Skin Tags
An apricot cut in half.
Peeling Apricots
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner
A woman rubbing her skin.
Caring for Aging Skin
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 4:45:05 PM on 10.0.1.227 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.