Recycling the Interior Metal Parts of a Piano

I am looking into recycling my old piano; I have several ideas on what I want it to be. My question is; is there any money to be made on the recycling of the innards, other than just scrap metal? Does anyone have any ideas on people or companies that might be looking for this stuff, brass, copper, iron, and steel? Thanks for listening.

By Doug from Hamilton, Ontario

Answers

Doug, I don't know what you would do with the insides but if you have had an upright with an intricate front (the part that lifts up to reveal the insides), you can make a beautiful headboard of it. My sister did that and it is gorgeous.

Answer

Better Living Green Living Recycling MetalDecember 31, 2009
Recycled Paper Envelope Finished
Making Recycling Fun
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
Paint Cans with Color Spectrum and Brushes
Saving Money on Paint (Interior)
Man Cleaning Car Interior
Cleaning Your Car's Interior
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 4:53:38 PM on 10.0.2.249 in 974 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.