Recycling the Interior Metal Parts of a Piano

I am looking into recycling my old piano; I have several ideas on what I want it to be. My question is; is there any money to be made on the recycling of the innards, other than just scrap metal? Does anyone have any ideas on people or companies that might be looking for this stuff, brass, copper, iron, and steel? Thanks for listening.

By Doug from Hamilton, Ontario

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Doug, I don't know what you would do with the insides but if you have had an upright with an intricate front (the part that lifts up to reveal the insides), you can make a beautiful headboard of it. My sister did that and it is gorgeous.

Better Living Green Living Recycling MetalDecember 31, 2009
Piano Keyboard
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors From a Piano
Recycled Paper Envelope Finished
Making Recycling Fun
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
Paint Cans with Color Spectrum and Brushes
Saving Money on Paint (Interior)
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:54:55 PM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.