Removing Urine and Mud Stains from Coat

I have a white 70% polyester and 30% nylon white coat that now has dog pee on it and mud. It says that it should be washed inside out. Does anyone have any tips for how to get these pee and mud stains out?

EMF from Saskatoon, SK

The pee odors need to be removed so the dog will not go on it again. Purchase Natures miracle or something similar at a pet store and use it according to the directions. Even when we can't smell it any more, the dogs can. For the mud, I would just spot the muddy areas and wash according to directions. It should come out in the washer. May take two cycle.

Try white wall tire cleaner, yes, the stuff you use on the tires of your car. Also ( as a nurse ) I use Cascade dish washing liquid on my white uniforms. Just put the cascade ( about1 cup for a full load)fill your washing machine with water , drop your coat in and mix well and let it soak over night, then just turn your machine on in the A.M. and let it go through a wash.

I have removed mildew odor from clothing by using vinegar.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJanuary 2, 2008
Muddy Shoes
Removing Mud From Shoes
Dog Urinating Outdoors
Homemade Cleaner for Pet Urine Odors
A girl with mud stains on her clothing.
Removing Mud Stains from Clothing
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎉
🎄