Cell Phones for Noting Ideas

Have you ever had a thought or idea, and had it just "go" right out of your mind when the phone rang or there was some kind of interruption? My daughter says "Mom, I swear I am going to buy you some ginko!" Well, since I carry my cell phone in my pocket most of the time, I now record what I want to remember. It has worked out great!

By Leann from Columbus, OH

Great idea! I use it now and then myself! Same with home phone answering machine!

I don't keep my phone in my pocket so I was looking for something to go on my key chain or something like that.

Anything out there like that

You can even use an old cell phone just for keeping notes. With the built in calendar, notepad and voice memo features some phones have standard, "jotting" down notes and keeping lists is easy and convenient. Some phones come with a tip calculator and most come with a standard calculator (to figure out those shopping discounts of course). You can even call 911 if you have too, even without a service plan. Plus, you can "send" yourself text messages and keep the "failed" texts as notes too! One way to "recycle" an old phone. I even use the address book as a "database" of sorts, instead of phone numbers, I fill it with my daily diabetic blood sugar test results.

Great tip! My phone has a "note pad" and before I go to the store I make my list on it. As I buy things on it, I delete them off of it. Easier than doing it by hand. :-)

Red Ribbon Tied Around Index Finger
Memory Tips and Tricks
Organizing Memory TricksJanuary 24, 2007
Old Cellphones
Uses for Old Cellphones
Woman Recycling Her Old Cell Phone
Recycling Your Old Cell Phones And Computers
Cracked iPhone Back
Repairing a Cracked iPhone Back
A stack of old cellphones.
Donating Old Cellphones