Recycled Paint Holders

Recycled items you can use to hold paint for your art projects. Post your ideas.

Use empty egg cartons to fill with paint for mess free craft for you child.

By Beth Henderson

Tuna cans are the best. Any can will do, yogurt cups, applesauce cups, butter and sour cream tubs, lids are great, milk jugs for the bigger jobs with the top part cut off, empty shoe polish containers, TV dinner trays, meat trays, and muffin pans are great too!

I buy the small (2 oz. size) acrylic paints for my yard art projects. Some details take only a small amount of paint. I squeeze out what I think I will need on the lid of a yogurt container. When I finish my details, if there is still paint left on the lid, I use the brush to return it to the bottle, and then I wash my brush out. The lids can be thrown away or cleaned for reuse, whichever you prefer.

Harlean from Arkansas

If you are a type of artist you can use large coffee can plastic lids to put and mix you colors

If you only have around the house touch up panits jobs to do any type of small can can be used.

even the mixing of colors can be done in said cans with lids and a little muscle.

as far as cleaning brushes it is far better to use plastic containers so no rust will form and said container can be reused many times

Other material which you can use to keep paint ?

Any smooth sheet type plastic.pieces of Aluminum or vinyl siding.The back of and old License plate

Aluminum foil ove a old deteriorating hardcover book.A part of a piece of leftover paneling,

Part of a carboard box,and probably many more.

PAINT ON PEOPLE!

Mr. Thrifty

Crafts PaintingMarch 10, 2005
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Green paint on a brick wall.
Cleaning Paint from Brick
Glass frog pencil holders.
Unique Pencil Holders
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 1:07:37 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.