A Tootsie Roll in The Freezer

Dieting and primarily trying to eliminate sugar is so difficult, especially for us older ladies. I keep a tootsie pop or any kind of sucker in the fridge. If I'm just craving something sweet, I just have a few licks from my sucker. It has worked great so far. Chocolate tootsie pops are especially nice!

By Caroline from Richmond, Indiana

This DOES sound good and I just might try it. However, I'm told that ANY sugar usually makes a person want more, and is the very nature of sugar.

Dark Swiss Chocolate might work better since it has

little sugar(but costs a bit more). Thank you for the helpful thought. God bless you.

Another sweet fix that is actually healthy is to put raisins in the freezer. They taste similar to caramel. Good luck!

Food and Recipes Food Tips DietingSeptember 20, 2006
finished reindeer
Making a Tootsie Pop Reindeer
Chest Freezer
Chest Freezer Reviews
Sants from a Tootsie Pop
Tootsie Pop Craft Ideas
Making a Tootsie Pop Snowman
Making a Tootsie Pop Snowman
🎉
🎄