Keeping Travel Documentation

How long should one keep travel documentation (itineraries, ticket stubs, boarding passes, etc.)?

By Gwen from Raleigh, NC

I assume you mean when the trip is over. Why would you want/need to keep them at all? There is no need unless you want a souvenir. I used to hang on to these for a while when I was younger and didn't travel much, but I just wound up tossing them after a while.

Let me clarify. How long should one keep documentation from personal travel? I know from experience that it is not smart to toss documentation from business travel, especially if one expects to be reimbursed for it.

Once your home and confirm that anything you purchased with a credit/debit card has been billed correctly, I don't see why you would need to keep any of it.

Now, just because I like having the memories, I do include a few items in my phot album.

Travel and Recreation TravelMarch 27, 2010
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Child with Winning Volcano Science Experiment
Science Experiments for Kids
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips