Starting a Homeschooling Blog

I have several people tell me that they think I could make a small amount of $ by doing an online homeschooling/farming blog. I have no idea at all how to go about this or where to even look to investigate the possibility of this. Any suggestions?

I would try

Things You'll Need:

Computer with Internet connection

Good writing skills

Step1Decide on the purpose of your homeschooling blog. Do you want to write to inspire other homeschoolers to do the same? Do you want to encourage new homeschoolers? Are you a new homeschooler looking for encouragement? This will help you decide where to place your blog. For more search for"how to Start a Homeschooling Blog",lot of info there, good luck.

Starting a Blog
Business and Legal BusinessApril 15, 2009
beautifully designed kitchen
Starting an Interior Design Business
Homeschooling Tips, Mother Homeschooling her Two Teenage Children
Homeschooling Tips
Trumpet Vine Seed Pods
Starting a Trumpet Vine From Seed Pods
Boy Learning at Home from Teacher
Homeschooling Game Ideas