Debbie Ann Doll and Party Dress Patterns

I have some patterns for the Debbie Ann doll clothes, but I am interested in getting the Debbie Ann doll pattern and the party dress. I am willing to share my clothes pattern for the doll pattern.

By Debra from Nellis, WV

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Is this the doll that looks like a cabbage patch doll? I googled Debbie Ann doll and that's what I got.

Old Fashioned Doll
Old Fashioned Doll Patterns
Crafts Toys DollmakingJuly 10, 2010
selecting a wedding dress
Selecting a Wedding Dress
Pink Doll Sweater
Crocheted Doll Sweater Patterns
Raggedy Ann
Raggedy Ann Birthday Party Ideas
Doll House
Miniature Crochet Patterns for Doll House Accessories
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:47:00 PM on 10.0.2.240 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.