Use Candle Trays For Perfumes

I looked everywhere for nice trays to display perfumes and hold other items on my counter-top in my newly remodeled bath. It finally dawned on me to look at the candle trays in the candle section of a local department store and local arts and crafts store. I found exactly what I needed at a fraction of the cost. One of them was even on clearance for $2.00!

By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC

A very good idea for anything, but perfume. It"s a well known fact that perfumes, like herbs are better kept in a dark place as they go "off" very quickly.

Displaying Perfume Bottles
Displaying Perfume Bottles
Organizing BathroomMay 25, 2010
Ice Cube Tray
Cleaning Odors From Ice Cube Trays
TV Dinner Tray
Buying TV Dinner Trays
Lavender Essential Oil
Using Lavender Essential Oil
Eco-Friendly Fabric Softener
Eco-Friendly Alternatives To Fabric Softeners
🎄