Displaying Perfume Bottles

Many of these bottles are very attractive and you may want to find a fun way to display them. This page is about displaying perfume bottles.

I looked everywhere for nice trays to display perfumes and hold other items on my counter-top in my newly remodeled bath. It finally dawned on me to look at the candle trays in the candle section of a local department store and local arts and crafts store. I found exactly what I needed at a fraction of the cost. One of them was even on clearance for $2.00!

By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceMarch 19, 2013
📓
😷
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Displaying-Perfume-Bottles.html