Displaying Perfume Bottles

Many of these bottles are very attractive and you may want to find a fun way to display them. This guide is about displaying perfume bottles.

I looked everywhere for nice trays to display perfumes and hold other items on my counter-top in my newly remodeled bath. It finally dawned on me to look at the candle trays in the candle section of a local department store and local arts and crafts store. I found exactly what I needed at a fraction of the cost. One of them was even on clearance for $2.00!

By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC

A very good idea for anything, but perfume. It"s a well known fact that perfumes, like herbs are better kept in a dark place as they go "off" very quickly.