Holiday Templates for Coffee Canisters

If you buy coffee in the large plastic canisters, you can go online to the Folger's website, and print off holiday templates to glue over the existing labels. These frugal containers can be used for homemade cookies, candies, or even as a gift box. You can print colored templates, or a black and white one for the kids to color. Not only is this frugal, but it is good for the environment to reuse these containers.

By Tracey from Hibbing, MN

Thank you so much for sharing this! I use my Folgers cans for everything. When I empty one I put it in the dishwasher and then put it on the shelf to be used for something. Bless you....

We don't drink much coffee, only when we go out to lunch or dinner.

I would like to collect some of these plastic coffee canisters so I could use them for holiday cookies.

Does any one know where I could get them for free, or would I have to pick my neighbor's recycling bins? It's a little too cold to go garbage picking now. LOL!

:o)

What a great idea by Folgers, and many thanks for sharing your find! Hubby drinks that other brand, that is good to the last drop - but we'll make it work!

thanks Tracey from MN for sharing... I send this in at a Holiday TIP as well. I found that using a full sheet label paper works best. AVERY 8.5x11 paper works well as it peels easily off the back. Office Supply stores have 25 sheet packets for ~$11.00. As a mom with two girls, we enjoyed the process of baking cookies then decorating our canisters together. Outdoor scenes and a way to easily place family holiday photos would be nice. GREAT IDEA!

(I did not see anything on the site for free canisters...)

For the person who was wanting the empty plastic Folgers cans....why not just ask your family and friends to save for you....otherwise I have no idea how you'd get them for free. Maybe your hubby would switch his brand???

Thank you so much! Not only great for Christmas gifts, but storage as well!

I love this! Thanks so much for sharing. I'll be saving my canisters for decorating with these and giving cookies next Christmas. And I love the one I can decorate myself, too. I'm going to personalize with craft or sewing pics and give a "craft kit" or "sewing kit" to someone. Love it, Love it, Love it!