Sparkie The Dog

Sparkie is 4 years old. He was rescued in August 2005. He loves to play with his toys. He is my baby, the best thing I ever did was to adopt him!

By Sparkie from Huntington, WV

Sparkie is adorable. Do you happen to know what breed(s) he is? With that black jelly bean nose and clipped fur, he looks like a terrier to me. I'm partial to terriers.

Oh he's darling! I always love to hear when animals are rescued by caring people!

Sparkie looks like he could be a cousin of my Ernie. He is part cocker and terrier. We are best friends follows me everywhere. Ernie will be 11 in July and he is still as peppy as he was as a pup. Enjoy the picture.

Both Sparkie and Ernie are adorable! They surely have to be related somehow or another! I can imagine it in my head~"The Adventures of Sparkie and Ernie", a great movie or book title! And from the looks of them, I would think they would get into all kinds of adventures! Isn't it amazing how rescued animals make the sweetest and most loving pets? Thank you for sharing the picture of Sparkie with us, and also to "dadstiger' for their picture of Ernie.

Sparkie is adorable and what a sweet sweet face!!!

I just want to hug and kiss this little guy.

Thank you for sharing such a cutie and you did such a nice thing giving him a home with lots of love.

Photos Pets DogsMay 8, 2007
Aggressive Dog
Dog is Aggressive Towards Other Resident Dogs
A happy dog standing up.
Training a Dog to Stop Mounting (Humping) People
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dog the Bounty Hunter Costume
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
Dog Peeing on Another Dog
🎄