Designing Clothes Online

How can I design my own clothes online?

By minhchau from Mansfieldpark, SA

What do you mean design your own clothes online, do you sew. From the time I was in middle school I would mix and match pattern pieces, take a collar from one pattern and use it on a pattern that didn't have a collar. I would slightly change the shape of a neckline, usually by cutting it a little higher, change the shape of the bottom of a sleeve, etc. My late Grandma would see a piece of clothing in a store and think it was too expensive so she would go and buy similar fabric, take the fabric home and then using newspaper she would draw a similar pattern as the garment that she saw and use that to cut the fabric. We were always well dressed. Are you talking about a site that lets you design clothes right on the site or what? Maybe you can find a specific program to install on your computer for that purpose.

If you want to sell your own handmade clothing on line, checkout the following website: It's a great site. I hope it is what you are looking for. Good luck! :-)

Etsy is a great website. Tons of handmade things. Browse around and if you find something similar to what you're looking for send the seller a message. Most sellers there will do custom orders. If you have a particular pattern or fabric in mind some of them will even make the item with fabric that you send to them. As far as "design your own" I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but hope it helps.

Crafts Clothing How ToApril 11, 2011
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Designing Wedding Invitations
Designing Your Own Wedding Invitations
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online