Dish Dollies

Do the dishes with a smile! Make one of these unique "dish dollies" to put next to your kitchen sink. This is a great way to turn odd bits of fabric, trim, beads and other craft supplies into a useful and unique hostess or bridal shower gift, too. Best of all, the dish dollies are refillable, so your creativity can be enjoyed for months to come.

Approximate Time: 45 minutes

Supplies

• 1 bottle dish detergent (any brand)
  • fabric scraps, lace, beads, trim
  • glue gun
  • scissors

Instructions

Cut piece of fabric large enough to make bottom half of apron "dress." Denim from old jeans, pretty florals and cheerful stripes all make good choices - separately or together. Trim if needed and glue into place directly on bottle. Next, cut separate piece for bib top and glue into place. Glue a strip or two of lace, beads or ribbon around middle for "belt," leaving enough to tie in back of bottle. Embellish with beads, rhinestones, buttons or charms. Tip: Don't glue anything around top of bottle cap; you'll need to remove this periodically to refill.

By Claire from Phoenix, AZ

I love this. I have always wanted to have something on my dish soap bottle but I don't sew . Now I have a simple and easy design to make and will no longer hide my bottle under the sink.thank you so much

Very, very cute idea!

I think this is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long while, and the price for making it is "great"! Thanks for sharing with all of us. deb

I LOVE THIS ,Thank you for the idea ...

What a cute idea. I am going to try it.

GREAT IDEA!

I'm gonna get doing one of these tonight, I've just come back from shopping and have bought a cheap washing up liquid. This way no one knows that you are using the cheap brands!

Great idea! Someone gave my son a "robe" for one of his wine bottles. A Christmas gift from some distant relative. I thought it was clever. I prefer the denim. I'm just a denim kind of gal.

Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Crafts Home Decor KitchenJanuary 16, 2008
dog food dish
Make Your Own Non-Slip Pet Dish
Pillows covered with scarves.
Craft Uses for Old Scarves
Glass Pedestal Dish With Brownies
Making a Glass Pedestal Dish
🎄