Make Underwear Out of T-shirts

I just came across an amazing website called SuperNaturale with instructions on making your own underwear out of t-shirts! It has detailed instructions and a pattern you can print out. I can't wait to make use of some of the cute t-shirts I have *cough* grown out of.

By Kathleen from AB Canada

I think that this is a neat idea. I'm going to give this a try. Thanks!

I make night gowns with old T shirts. Cut the hem off 1 of them then cut the others off under the sleeves. Sew them together. You'll enjoy sleeping in it; very soft, make it as long as you like. Kathleen, Dothan, AL

Actually you don't need to sew anything if you cut the fabric so that you can tie it at the waist like you would a string baking. Just cut it in an hourglass shape with the backside a little larger than the front. make sure that you cut the straps as well. This would cut on using electricity to run the sewing machine. Have fun! Peace!

This sounds like a neat idea. Thank you for sharing. :)

Loose ball of cut up t-shirts for crafting.
Crafts Using Recycled T-Shirts
Crafts SewingMay 13, 2009
Uses for Old T-Shirts, Mass of brightly colored clothing.
Uses for Old T-Shirts
A pile of women's underwear.
Organizing Your Underwear Drawer
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
An organized underwear drawer.
Organizing Underwear