Houdini

Houdini loves his perch on our cat pole! He's 8 yrs old and is a shorthair white with orange areas. He was in a litter from a stray and the lady was taking him to the pound the next day! So, I rescued him and he has been my best friend ever since. I am a senior and cannot work part-time anymore because of serious health problems. So, he is such a comfort to me. He follows me around my home and sleeps close by me every night. He loves a laser light and will even chase it up walls as far as he can go! He is the best that a cat can be.

Houdini - Orange and White Cat

By Elaine - Ohio

He is very pretty. Cats are so loving and great friends too. He looks like a playful happy cat.

=^,,^=

I am so jealous, this is the most beautiful cat I have seen in a long time. I used to have a cat with markings like this only she was a cream color with peach facial markings and the same on the tail like yours, peach and white striped,she was wonderful also, I called her Peaches. Give your cat a kiss for me.

He is so beautiful and what a great picture! Thanks for sharing with us.

Hah hah!! I just love Houdini!

Houdini is gorgeous!! I also have a beautiful cat that is orange and white and he follows me around when I am home. He is always by my side. His name is Pumpkin. He has nine other cats that he lives with. I love how you got the picture of Houdini in his back like that!!!

Houdini rocks! He is so cute, clearly the cutest animal on this website. He has such a sweet face and looks so soft you just want to scoop him up and hold him like a baby!""

Photos Pets CatsOctober 10, 2005
🎄