Look for Gift Card Deals at Restaurants

If you like to eat out, look for discount restaurant deals. Last year, Chili's ran a deal where if you bought a $25 gift card, you got a $5 free. You could get three of them (I think). So spend $75 and get $15 free. You can ask for different denominations as well if you want to use them as gifts or save them. They don't really expire so you can use them for a while.

By Laurie from Arizona

Make sure you check for expiration dates, because my Chili's gift certificate expired and couldn't use it! They didn't give a lot of time on it either.

I buy them and use them the night I get them. Its like getting a drink for free! I just go up to the bar, pay for a gift card and then ask for a table with my husband.

Entertainment Dining OutOctober 4, 2007
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
Gift Card Box
Making a Gift Card Box
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
🎉
🎄