Flowers to Grow in Nashville, TN

What flowers can I plant in Nashville that will last through the spring?

Laurie from Nashville, TN

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Laurie,

You lucky dog! I lived in Nashville for 13 years and miss it TERRIBLY! Wish I could have the gardens I had there here in Texas, too dry here in the Hill Country!

What you need is PANSIES, PANSIES, PANSIES! They even grow and bloom in the snow! Make them colorful so they show up in the white stuff, too! They're easy to grow and take care of. Just cover them up when freezes come through.

Have fun!

-Kip

Kip,

Thank you for your feedback.... I just bought pansies and violas today! I have half of them planted. My geraniums in my pots still look great so as soon as they start looking tired, I'll replace them with pansies!

Home and Garden Gardening FlowersNovember 4, 2008
Growing your own wedding flowers.
Growing Your Own Wedding Flowers
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers, A bouquet of fresh cut roses for Valentine's Day
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers
growing snap dragons from seed
Growing Flowers from Seed
Blue balloon flowers.
Growing Balloon Flowers (Chinese Bellflower)
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:29:34 PM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.