In Memory of Dakota (American Shepherd)

This is one of my American Shepherds "Dakota" who had just received a treat. She apparently decided it was lip smacking good because she stood there for a couple of minutes smacking her lips. We thought it was a cute picture of her, taken with my cell phone. Sadly it was our last one, Dakota crossed the Rainbow Bridge a few days later, she was only 8 years old.

Rest in Peace Dakota, you are greatly missed. Nov.10, 2002 - Aug 10, 2010.

By AJ

So very sorry that Dakota had to cross The Rainbow Bridge. I know you will miss him. My sister had two Himalayan cats (litter mates, male and female) for twelve years and both of them crossed the bridge within the last year. I like The Rainbow Bridge.

Photos Pets DogsOctober 27, 2010
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
North Dakota Christmas Charities
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
South Dakota Christmas Charities
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 12:07:06 PM on 10.0.0.159 in 864 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.