Border Collie/Australian Shepherd Mix Photos

Category Dogs
The Border Collie/Australian Shepherd cross is a common dog breed combination. This page contains Border Collie/Australian Shepherd photos.

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Scrappy is a 2.5 year old Aussie/Border Collie mix. I found him on the streets, hungry and skinny. I opened my car door to start my car to cool it down because it was the first part of July and it was hot. As soon as I did, he jumped in on my lap and looked up at me with those beautiful amber almond eyes. It was then I knew he was gonna be mine to keep!

He loves to play catch, go for walks to the park and he enjoys sniffing out his toys! He is a very smart loving dog and I just enjoy him so much! He is my best friend and I had just lost my cat after a long illness after having him for 15 years and I believe the angels up above sent me my scrappy dog to heal my broken heart and that he sure did do!

By Hope

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

Your Pet's Age
4 months

Your Pet's Breed
Border Collie/Australian Sheep Dog

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He loves to chase squirrels and snuggle with my kittens.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
I love him to death. He is just really really smart and gentle.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Your Pet's Age
6 months old

Your Pet's Breed
Border Collie/Australian Shepherd

How and when did you get your pet?
He was adopted into the family a few months ago.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Chip likes to play and wrestle around the big dogs, explore the outdoors, and nap.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

This is my dog Sydney. I rescued her from the animal shelter when she was 10 weeks old. She will be 2 in September. She's an Australian Shepherd/Collie mix. Sydney loves to play ball!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

My dog was part of a huge pack, and he was the runt of the litter. The pack was in a really bad part of town. One of his brothers was put into a well by some horrible kids, and was left there to starve.

So we rescued him. This was about 5 years ago.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5