Scrappy (Aussie/Border Collie Mix)

Scrappy is a 2.5 year old Aussie/Border Collie mix. I found him on the streets, hungry and skinny. I opened my car door to start my car to cool it down because it was the first part of July and it was hot. As soon as I did, he jumped in on my lap and looked up at me with those beautiful amber almond eyes. It was then I knew he was gonna be mine to keep!

He loves to play catch, go for walks to the park and he enjoys sniffing out his toys! He is a very smart loving dog and I just enjoy him so much! He is my best friend and I had just lost my cat after a long illness after having him for 15 years and I believe the angels up above sent me my scrappy dog to heal my broken heart and that he sure did do!

By Hope

Oh that face! He's so soulful. I love him! Thank you for rescuing him and giving him your heart.

I agree with you. He was definitely sent to heal your broken heart. God bless you both.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He's beautiful. He looks very comfortable on that sofa. Probably owns the house too as my Eddie does.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

What a sweetie! How Blessed you are that Scrappy adopted you. ;-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

That dog is gorgeous & well taken care of look at shiny & clean coat. This doggie picked right parents for himself, lol, Cookie

Reply Like this photo? Yes

We had an Aussie for 17 years. He was an awesome dog with a fantastic sense of humour! You are so lucky to have found each other!

Reply Like this photo? Yes