Border Collie Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Border Collies make good family dogs, although they may, because of their herding background, also be quite protective and watchful around strangers. Mixes of this breed with other breeds can result in puppies with a wide range of physical characteristics and behaviors. This page contains Border Collie mix photos.

Pets

Share Your PhotoCheck out these pets shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

The story of how Scruffy and I came to be a pet-owner pair is actually a little interesting. In his first home, Scruffy's parents were specially bred to produce what was supposed to be their perfect little puppy.

Scruffy the Dog Looking at Camera

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

Pooh Bear is a 2 1/2 year old Border Collie Mix. A family was giving away their pups in front of a retail store and we stopped. She was the last one. Pooh Bear was about 5 weeks old when we brought her home.

Comment Like this photo? 16

Panda is a 3 year old part Bluetick Hound and part Border Collie. He was the runt of one of our litters, my husband had two Redbone Hounds that were about a year old and they had him outside tossing him in the air, he was terrified.

Comment Like this photo? 18

Lady is 2 year old Bird Dog/Border Collie mix. Lady was a rescue dog. We've had her for 3 months, as she was my Valentine's Day gift. She hit the pavement running with her "furever" daddy, and every day they take a long walk.

Comment Like this photo? 15

Jimmy is a 14 year old German Shepard/Border Collie. 14 years ago, I adopted him from a person that could not care for him. For fun, he likes to run, run and more running!

Comment Like this photo? 11

Nena is a 13 year old Border Collie mix. I got her as a gift after my male chihuahua passed away in 1997. She likes to play with birds and chicks or chickens.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Menchi is 5 years old and a Lab - Border Collie mix. She was given to me to care for when she was only 3 weeks old!

Comment Like this photo? 10

Mason and Chewy are my dogs. Mason is a 5 year old is a Border Collie/Lab, and Chewy is a 1 year old Pomeranian/Dachshund. We rescued them both from the animal shelter, when they were puppies. They love playing together and especially in the snow.

dogs in snow

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Our one year old Lab, Border Collie mix (Borador) dog Lou loves to roam in the woods behind our house. He will find water to jump in on every one of our walks.

black dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

Zoey is a 1 and a half year old Heeler/Border Collie mix. After my heart dog passed away, I was ready for another 'shadow'. I found Zoey online and she needed a new home. Her humans knew she would be a VERY active dog.

Zoey the Dog on Brick Patio

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

I got her on 29 November 2016, four days after Flenters (my previous companion of almost 14 years) died. I bought her from a pet shop ~ I just could not resist those eyes! She was 8 weeks old when I bought her, the runt of the litter. She certainly has turned into a bigger and prettier dog than what I imagined.

Bambi (Border Collie Cross) - black dog with one blue eye and one brown one

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

We had just lost our beloved Border Collie, Petunia. Our house seemed so empty without her, we couldn't stand it any longer and drove all day to a goat farm to get Baa-boo. Dolly her buddy, came from a horse ranch and was the last puppy from the litter.

Two black and white dogs.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Harley is 3 months old in this picture. She is 1/2 Border Collie, 1/2 Mini Bull Terrier. We got him at a rescue shelter on May 2, 2009.

Comment Like this photo? 6

I got her on 29 November 2016. I accidentally came across her in a pet shop and just couldn't resist those lovely eyes. She was the runt of the litter, and was much smaller than her siblings.

Bambi (Border Collie Cross)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Tux is a 10 month old border collie/lab mix, who we got 1 month ago. He likes to run around the yard - jumping for his bone. We had a lab mix for 15 years and lost him about 9 months ago. We decided our family was ready for our next puppy!

Comment Like this photo? 3

Alice Avalon Bay is a 4 year old half Spitz and half Border Collie. I got Alice from a "friend" (coworker) that used to abuse her. Really, I saved her from an evil monster. She didn't want her anymore and was going to put her outside to fend for herself.

White dog running with ball in its mouth.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I got her on 29 November 2016, four days after having to put my previous dog to sleep. I found her at a pet shop, and even though I would have preferred adopting to shopping. Bambi was one of four Border Collie cross pups in the cage. She was the smallest and she tried to hide behind the water bowl.

Bambi (Border Collie/Fox Terrier)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3
Load More

Photos Pets DogsJanuary 8, 2018
🌻
😎
🐛
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Border-Collie-Mix-Photos.html