Border Collie Mix Photos

Category Dogs
Border Collies make good family dogs, although they may, because of their herding background, also be quite protective and watchful around strangers. Mixes of this breed with other breeds can result in puppies with a wide range of physical characteristics and behaviors. This guide contains Border Collie mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Your Pet's Age
14 months

Your Pet's Breed
Border Collie Cross

How and when did you get your pet?
I got her on 29 November 2016. I accidentally came across her in a pet shop and just couldn't resist those lovely eyes. She was the runt of the litter, and was much smaller than her siblings.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Bambi is a typical Border Collie ~ she is B-U-S-Y! Life is one big adventure, and she loves playing. Because she has so much energy, we go for a walk five times a week. She gets super excited when I announce that it is time to go for a walk.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
She is a very affectionate dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Your Pet's Age
She is almost 8 months.

Your Pet's Breed
Border Collie Cross

How and when did you get your pet?
I got her on 29 November 2016, four days after Flenters (my previous companion of almost 14 years) died. I bought her from a pet shop ~ I just could not resist those eyes! She was 8 weeks old when I bought her, and she was described as the runt of the litter. She certainly has turned into a bigger and prettier dog than what I imagined. Even though she cannot replace Flenters, she has managed to capture my heart. I love her as if she has always been part of my life.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Typical Border Collie, she has enough energy for two dogs! We go walking every day, which she loves! She almost goes crazy when I put on her harness. She also loves tennis balls, irritating the other two dogs and digging up my backyard.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

This is Bear. He is 8 months old. We got him from a local animal shelter in NC, when he was 3 months old. He is a Border Collie mix. He is a "herding" dog, and will "herd" us, and anything else he can. He loves to chase my chickens, and clown for attention.

Bear (Border Collie Mix)

Brenda Chavis

(taken by Karen Kauffman)

Comment Like this photo? Yes

I got her on 29 November 2016, four days after having to put my previous dog to sleep. I found her at a pet shop, and even though I would have preferred adopting to shopping.

Bambi was one of four Border Collie cross pups in the cage. She was the smallest and she tried to hide behind the water bowl.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2