Shih Tzu/Yorkshire Terrier Mix (Shorkie) Photos

Category Dogs
The Shih Tzu Yorkshire Terrier mix, also know as a Shorkie, is quite common. These loyal and loving "toy" dogs make great companions. Enjoy the following photos of these cuties.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Lovey is a 5 month old Shorkie (shitzu and yorkie). My son's karate teacher was selling puppies for a friend. I went to pick up my son and was greeted with him holding this tiny puppy, I fell in love and, $50 later, she was home with us. She likes to chase rolled up socks and run around a tree in the front yard. We already had a 9 year old chihuahua, Abraham. Lovey pounces on him and tries to engage him in play. He tolerates her but ignores her playfulness.

By Maria

A shih tzu yorkie puppy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

Lila is a 4 year old Yorkie/Shih Tzu. I purchased her in Spokane, WA when she was 6 weeks old! She loves to play with her stuffed animal toys, chew on her Dingos, and to cuddle.

By Lisa S.

Lila (Yorkie/Shih Tzu)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

Lovey is a 5 month old Shorkie (Yorkie and Shitzu). She has a stuffed toy flamingo that we named "Domingo the Flamingo" and she loves to toss him around and make him squeek. Lovie won our neighborhood pet contest and is featured on the cover of our local magazine, the Advocate.

By MC

closeup of puppy

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

We pulled up to this beautiful farm and the owner started putting near a dozen different breeds of small puppies in this octagon shaped fenced in area. I had my heart set on a small white pile of fluffy fur, but my kids got to them first.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

I got her from a breeder. She loves to cuddle and play with other dogs and people.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

She is a rescue. Cookie likes to be near me all the time. Bless her heart, she follows me around the house. I know her little legs get tired.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1