Shih Tzu Mix Photos

Category Pets
These mixed breed dogs make great companions. They are bright and lively, but can adapt to apartment living. This is a guide about Shih Tzu mix photos.

I would like to introduce Yoshi the Shiranian. Does anyone know about these babies? He is a Pomeranian mixed with Shih Tzu.

Cookie

Answers

Your little one is a cutie. He looks sweet.
This is our mix.
We have a ShihPoo
his name is Honey. He is sweet very playful.
He barks like a wildman when he runs out to
backyard he runs out and is barking LOUD on the
way. Probably to let outside know he is headed out.
Honey is a sweet baby about 10 months old and
has won our hearts.

Here's a picture of my Shih Tzu/Yorkie mix (Tipper) kissing my grandson (Kade). I can't believe how much Tipper looks like Yoshi!

By Valerie (Guest Post)

Hi, I have a Shih-Tzu & Pomeranian mix - I call him a Shiteranian :) His name is Sampson (or Sammy for short)

I was told he'd be 10 lbs but he is almost 4 years old and up to 23 lbs.

Here he is with my min-pin, Alexis.

By Armywife1104 (Guest Post)

I have a shih tzu/pom mix, I call him my pom-a-blank. lol His name is PVT Ted E. Bear (and yes he posed in the picture on his own)

this is mee mee her real name is meshu we call her mee meee for short she likes it . she was about 10 weeks old when this pic was taken, she is now 15 weeks old , we almostlost her the day after we got her she went into a dibettic coma , but with all the love and taking care of her shes better now ,she weights about 1.5 lbs she wont get much bigger than that and she is spoiled rotten

By raven (Guest Post)

I have a Pomeranian shitzu and she is 7 1/2 years old. her name is peanut and she is the best dog. we had her as a puppy in 2000 and her b-day is June 1st. she acts like a human sometimes that we 4get that shes a dog.

I call her peanut,baby pb&j, and I always say hey cutie. I love her more than life and she always cheers me up when she walks her her cute chubby butt in my room. lmao. |=)

By John Gruber (Guest Post)

What causes a 5 year old Pom Shih Tzu Mix to shake and breathe rapidly? This has happened 3 times now about once a week, and lasts about 15-20 minutes each time.

By Brittney (Guest Post)

This is Sadie. Almost 5 months old. I call her Sadie, Sadie baby, puppy dog, or teddy bear. She is the cutest thing. She is just like a walking teddy bear.

By Tara (Guest Post)

Here is my pom/ shih tzu mix!

By Leah. (Guest Post)

Been browsing and had to add my pom shih-tzu, Tobie. She is almost a year old. One of the best dogs I have ever owned. Wouldn't trade her for anything.

By jenny (Guest Post)

This is Rupert my pom shih tzu mix puppy! He is the smartest dog I have ever met. I love him! He's a sweetie.

By Sara (Guest Post)

This was my little puppy Sadie. She unfortunately was only with us for 2 months, but she was such a sweetie! Sadie was 4 months old when she passed away from injuries she sustained when another dog attacked her at the park. She was extremely affectionate, loved to sit on our shoulders and our laps and loved to play. I can honestly say that Shih poms are an amazingly sweet and smart breed!

Sadie had graduated "Puppy Fundamental" classes the day before she passed away and was scheduled to begin "beyond basic" classes the next week. I love that little fluff ball and will miss her dearly. When we're ready for another puppy, there is no doubt that it will be another Shih Pom.

By Jenna (Guest Post)

I just got a little Shih-Pom this weekend. He's 6 weeks old and the cutest little guy ever! He gets way too much attention.. To me, he looks more Pom than Shih Tzu..

I'm hoping he won't be much of a shedder as he gets older. He will be about 5 lbs. I still haven't decided on a name. Any suggesions, let me know! Thanks

By Jenna (Guest Post)

I just got a little Shih-Pom this weekend. He's 6 weeks old and the cutest little guy ever! He gets way too much attention.. To me, he looks more Pom than Shih Tzu. I'm hoping he won't be much of a shedder as he gets older. He will be about 5 lbs. I still haven't decided on a name. Any suggestions, let me know! Thanks

By Angie N. (Guest Post)

This is my little 1 yr old partner in crime, Gringo. I also like to call him G-Man.

He is a living, breathing stuffed animal. He is such a blessing to my life and i adore him!

I have a pup whose father is a Shih-tzu and mother is a Min-Pin, so he is a Pin-tzu. Can I get him registered?

By amy marshall from Decatur, OH

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Lovey is a 5 month old Shorkie (shitzu and yorkie). My son's karate teacher was selling puppies for a friend. I went to pick up my son and was greeted with him holding this tiny puppy, I fell in love and, $50 later, she was home with us. She likes to chase rolled up socks and run around a tree in the front yard. We already had a 9 year old chihuahua, Abraham. Lovey pounces on him and tries to engage him in play. He tolerates her but ignores her playfulness.

By Maria

A shih tzu yorkie puppy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

Lila is a 4 year old Yorkie/Shih Tzu. I purchased her in Spokane, WA when she was 6 weeks old! She loves to play with her stuffed animal toys, chew on her Dingos, and to cuddle.

By Lisa S.

Lila (Yorkie/Shih Tzu)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

Lovey is a 5 month old Shorkie (Yorkie and Shitzu). She has a stuffed toy flamingo that we named "Domingo the Flamingo" and she loves to toss him around and make him squeek. Lovie won our neighborhood pet contest and is featured on the cover of our local magazine, the Advocate.

By MC

closeup of puppy

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

I saw a litter on the internet and inquired about the puppies and it was within my area. I drove to see them and chose a pup from the litter while they were eleven days old.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Muffin (Papillon/Shih Tzu/Poodle) Photos. Muffin is a 3 months old. Her mom is Papillon and dad is a Shih Tzu/Poodle cross. Does that make her a PapShihPoo? LOL! We found our pet through the paper ads and got her Oct. 22, 2006.

Comment Like this photo? 1

I got Zeus from the local garden center where they had 2 puppies. When there was one left my family bought the dog as a friend for our other dog Dakota.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Sammie is 1 1/2 year old Shih Tzu Mix. I got her in September 2009 from people who no longer wanted her and were gonna throw her on side of the road if no one took her. She loves to run!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Jethro is 5 1/2 months old. He is a mix of Bichon, Shih Tzu and Cavalier. My kids have grown and moved out and I wanted a dog for so long but waited for just the right one. I saw him up for adoption and fell in love. My kids gave him to me for Mothers Day!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

The neighbor's dog was pregnant with 5 puppies; unfortunately the mother and 3 of the pups didn't make it. The neighbors both worked full time and I run a day care from home so I naturally took in the puppies and bottle fed them. Kobe found a new home last week and Aimee stayed with me.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Milo is a four year old Shitzu/Malteese. We inherited our "grand dog" from our son and his fiancee a few months after we lost our precious Yorkie.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I met Luna at a dog rescue shelter. I came to see a different dog, but as I was leaving disappointed that I hadn't felt a connection with the dog, I saw a pair of big brown eyes on a tiny white dog. It was love at first sight.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Muffin is 6 months old. Her mother is Papillon, her father is a ShihTzu/Poodle cross. She has the front feet of the ShihTzu and small back feet, so we call her 4-wheel drive! She is so playfull, but a little minx.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Load More