Applying Skin Cream Tip

I use a very expensive skin care system. I have discovered that if I apply the cream to my face when it is still wet, a very little goes a long way and you still get the same results. I keep the cleanser/face cream part of the system in my shower and every morning when I jump in the shower, there it is! I just simply add a dab to my skin and massage it in. I have tried it both ways, applying on dry skin vs. applying to moist skin and, I assure you, I have seen no difference. This allows me to stretch the products and I don't have to buy as often. It also allows me to use a product I would normally not be able to use because it lasts at least twice as long applied this way.

Frugally Yours

By Nancy B from Riverside CA

YES! and if moisturizer is applied to a damp face, it locks the moisture from the water in, which means it works much better than if applied to a dry face!

Hey, this really works well, thanks for the tip!

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care MoisturizerJanuary 29, 2007
Applying for a Passport, US Passport on White Background
Applying for a Passport
Sports fans drinking at a sports bar.
How Much Should You Tip at a Sports Bar?
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails
🎉
🎄