"Superstition" Theme Parade Float Ideas

It is homecoming time and were are a junior football team in the high school parade. The theme this year is "superstition". We are the Roosters and the opposing team is the Huskers. Do You have any low-budget ideas for a 5-6th grade float?

Libby from Pleasant Hill, MO

I was thinking of a large rooster standing in the middle with shucked corn all around him. With one in his hands shucking.

I like the corn shucking aspect - but black cats and ladders are always thought of as superstious so maybe take it from there! This is a tough question for me because I'm a Nebraska CornHusker Fan...lol Good Luck in your Homecoming game!

Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasSeptember 30, 2006
4th of July Parade
4th of July Float Ideas
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Trucks decorated for a Christmas parade
Christmas Parade Float Ideas
Blue Parade Float Skirt
Parade Float Ideas