Keep Your Keys By Your Cell Phone

Those who know me, know that I am NOT one of the most organized people in the world. I finally figured out how to not leave my cell phone behind when I leave the house! Sometimes the battery gets low enough that I need to plug it into the charger before nighttime, now I clip my key ring onto the cord as well. I'm not going very far without the keys, now am I?

Source: Someone else on this site suggested putting keys in the fridge with produce you need to take home from the office. This is a tangent from that one.

By MooseMom from Elk Grove, CA

I had the same problem until I got a car charger from RadioShack. Now I just charge while driving and never leave it at home. Also, I put my keys in the same place in my purse at all times. Putting them in the fridge is kind of a scary thought, altho' it probably works!

Great idea!

I use the hook key chain for my keys, from Home Depot $1.00 and they stay attached to my purse all the time.

Keeping Track Of Your Cell Phone, Lost iPhone in Grass
Keeping Track Of Your Cell Phone
Organizing Memory TricksMarch 28, 2011
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys